Guess who’s back!? I took the LSAT Saturday, so I’m officially back to blogging again!
Studying for the LSAT the second time around was honestly the hardest two months of my life. I had so much work to do all the time. Between my capstone classes as a senior, work and studying, I never stopped. At some point, cleaning and grocery shopping were the highlights of my week.
Was I alive? Yes. But was I living? Not really.
I had a mini meltdown about once a week, but my parents, friends and other people in my LSAT class talked me off the edge of insanity. They reminded me how much I want to go to law school and why it’s all worth it.
Advice and support kept me going, but exercising kept me sane. When my score wasn’t improving for a while, I pretty much had the mindset of “Well I can’t see gains in terms of my LSAT score, so I may as well make gains in the gym.”
I changed up my training plan, so you’ll find a bunch of new workouts on the fitness page. I dare you to try some of the circuits if you’re up for a challenge.
If you need new music too, check out the killer winter workout playlist below. I promise it will keep you PUMPED whether you’re lifting, completing circuits or doing straight-up cardio. You’ll find links to the songs below the image, and you can follow the Spotify playlist HERE.
1. Intergalactic – Beastie Boys
2. Round and Round – Imagine Dragons
3. Animals (Original Mix) – Martin Garrix
4. Sail – AWOLNATION
5. Dark Horse – Katy Perry (feat. Juicy J.)
6. Promises feat. Sub Focus – Skrillex & Nero Remix
7. Lovers in Japan (Osaka Sun Mix) – Coldplay
8. Bangarang feat. Sirah – Skrillex
9. Walking on a Dream – Empire of the Sun
10. Big Jet Plane (Stern Disco Remix) – Angus & Julia Stone
P.S. I pay $5 per month as a student to have access to a bazillion songs with zero ads through Spotify. I have the ability to follow and make as many playlists as my heart desires. It’s TOTALLY worth the money. Ask for a Spotify Gift Card $30 (affiliate link!) for your b-day or a holiday. 🙂
- What are your favorite workout songs right now?