If you’re a 90s kid, you know these struggles were real . . .
And if you’re a 90’s kid, you also know the decade produced some of the BEST music known to man. I like EDM during workouts, but nothing pumps me up like songs from my childhood, which is why I created the ultimate 90’s workout playlist below.
- Everybody (Backstreet’s Back) – Backstreet Boys
- All Star – Smashmouth
- Semi-Charmed Life – Third Eye Blind
- Here We Go – *NSYNC
- I’m Blue – Eiffel 65
- All the Small Things – Blink 182
- Slide – Goo Goo Dolls
- Song 2 – blur
- Tearin’ Up My Heart – *NSYNC
- Intergalactic – Beastie Boys
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Party Up – DMX
- Real World – Matchbox Twenty
- Tubthumping – Chumbwamba
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- Gettin’ Jiggy With It – Will Smith
- Fly Away – Lenny Kravitz
- Bittersweet Symphony – The Verve
Oh man. Watch the videos if you want to re-live the glory that was 90’s fashion. I’m ready to break out my chokers and boombox.
P.S. I pay $5 per month as a student to have access to a bazillion songs with zero ads. I have the ability to follow and make as many playlists as my heart desires. It’s TOTALLY worth the money. Ask for a Spotify Gift Card $30 (affiliate link!) for your b-day or a holiday. 🙂
Who wants to eat some Fun Dip and Ring Pops before watching Slime Time Live? 🙂
For the record: “Semi-Charmed Life” is my favorite song of all time, and Dawson’s Creek is one of my favorite shows of all time. Team Pacey for life!
- What’s your favorite 90’s song?
- What is your favorite TV show from the 90’s?
- Are you a fan of spotify?
Related HGG Posts: