I’ve got an easy recipe for you today that can be enjoyed in more than one way.
Check out this recipe if you’re in a lunch rut. You can spice up the sandwich or bowl of greens with any condiments and toppings your heart desires.
In option one, I added sriracha, mustard and Swiss cheese to the sandwich. In option two, I dressed up the tuna salad with spinach, salsa ranch dressing, salsa, broccoli slaw, green pepper, spices and sunflower seeds.
This recipe makes enough tuna salad for four to six servings. If you’re flying solo, you’ll have lunch for a week! Otherwise, you can feed a crowd.
Ranch Tuna Salad
Makes four to six servings
Total preparation time: 5 minutes
- Four 5-ounce cans of tuna (any variety you like)
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt (I used Cabot.)
- One packet ranch dressing and seasoning mix (I used Hidden Valley Ranch.)
- Two tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced carrots
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix yogurt with the ground flax seed, ranch dressing and seasoning mix and spices in a large bowl you can cover and store in the fridge.
- Add tuna and veggies. Mix until everything is well-combined.
- Eat on a sandwich, in a salad with greens or all by itself.
Speaking of playlists, I’ll see ya’ later this week with a second summer workout playlist. In the meantime, you can check out this playlist if you haven’t done so already.
Have a great day!
- What do you normally eat for lunch?
- If you pack lunch, what do you make? The same thing every day?
Related HGG Posts: